Fuel and Lube Truck Driver
Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Wheeler is a locally-based construction company and building materials supplier owned and operated by Oldcastle Materials, the largest asphalt, ready mix and aggregates producer in North America. Wheeler is part of Oldcastle’s growing Texas-based network of 47 locations and over 1,200 employees statewide.
We're currently seeking a Fuel & Lube Truck Driver.
The primary task of the Fuel and Lube Truck Driver is to provide truck and highway construction equipment repair and maintenance to field crews.
What Oldcastle offers you:
• Highly competitive base pay.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs.
• Group retirement savings program.
• Health and wellness programs.
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
• Possess a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Prefer at least 3-5 years of related experience or training
• Hold a current CDL class A with Hazmat endorsement
• Pass a pre-employment “Fit for Work” physical.
• Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration document.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
• Willing to travel and work away from home when required.
• Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Report to work at the designated start time.
• Be able to work overtime when required.
• Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
• Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures.
• Have the willingness to work in a team environment.
• Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
• Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of working environment.
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Materials Texas Wheeler is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.